Monday, May 9, 2011

Gettin my run not on....

So, the other day I did some weirdo, crazy and no I believe dumb thing.

I saw this great Groupon for a 5k Mud-Run. I have to confess, I have wanted to do a mud-run for quite some time now. I picture me and PJ running through the mud (get your mind out of the gutter) and looking fit and trim, completing random wacko obstacles and finishing up the 3 miles with a high five and rosy cheeks. I bought them- 50% off so $50.00 for two, I BOUGHT them.

Enter Reality.

Do we run????? No

Have we ran since the purchase????? Once

How hot is it in the Old Pueblo latelly??? 95 degrees and rising

I am screwed.

The whole family has been disgustingly ill for two weeks and I have no idea how I will run 3 miles in the heat. WHY??? Oh WHY do I think these things are a great idea? The idea is always more fun than the reality no? Maybe I can sell them on Craigslist...maybe...

No comments: