Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter All!













Happy Easter! A little late I know, things were C.R.A.Z.Y. around here. Like, I still haven't even gotten my house back to normal crazy. PJ's dad and his son Mason who is 3 (I know, Kash has an uncle who is younger than him- welcome to the fam) came and stayed with us for the weekend. Throw a couple 3-4 year old boys together, throw in a 2 year old girl (diva) and you have a recipe for trouble. So needless to say I am exhausted. We did baskets, photo shoot, church (was awesome), naps and Huge family bbq at my mom's. The kiddos dirtied up their feet and fashions as they should in the afternoon. Here are some pics for kicks. I am hoping to get a newly designed bloggy home up and running. I think I am waiting for that to kick off the bloggy pants in me :)














No comments: