Friday, March 11, 2011

Spin-O-Rama

Yay! Friday is finally here!! I love, love, love Friday's- they are the exciting opening act for 2 whole days off with my hubby and babies!! We have lots going on this weekend- but not too much, I hate when we are justing running from one commitment to another, then it just feels stressful like the work week. So this weekend we are heading over to a friends to pay her and her husband for watching my kiddos on Fridays by trimming and hauling all of their trees- PJ is lovingly sacrificing his muscles to the cause, what a nice guy huh? He and said husband's friend will be out there together measuring, hmming, haaing and nodding approvingly while the other one sweats. In the meantime me and girlfriend will be inside probably sipping iced coffees while watching the children play- I mean that sounds fair right?

I really hope we can get home in time for Kash and Penny to get their naps- otherwise the rest of Saturday will probably be disastrous as it was last weekend when they missed their naps. Sometimes I really think Kash is fine without one but then on the days he does nap he is sooo much more lovely to be around, plus then mommy and daddy can do fun things like paint baseboards and stuff (yes I know, we are wierd). I somewhat double-booked myself this Saturday night. I totally spaced that I was going to my own birthday dinner with my girlfriends and committed to watching another friend's baby- ooops (I blame it on being 27)....I am quickly attempting to move the dinner to more like a late lunch or early 80-year-old dinner at 4pm. We are heading to a local university pizza joint- this place has huge pizza slices with delicious, greasy thick crust- YUM! Can't get enough, it will definitely take me back to my younger university years!

Sunday will be normal, we will wake up lazily thinking we have enough time to lie around before church and then make a panicked mad dash to make it to church on time; seriously I CAN NOT CHANGE THIS....Don't tell PJ but I totaly blame him :) shhhhhh.

Finally, I leave you with a hilarious video of Penny "dancing" with her best moves during one of our wild living room dance parties- my favorite part is you can hear me gasp-laughing horribly in the background and then PJ says "oh- she's going down". Well, maybe my favorite part is Kash's little routine at the end- that kid has the funniest facial expressions. Too cute. I love those little munchkins. Hope you all have a fun and safe weekend too!
video

No comments: