Monday, April 6, 2009

Where does the time go?

I can't beleive how fast time flys- I am so busy everyday doing nothing, how does that work? I will tell you: wipe down kitchen, dishes, nurse, snack for kash, do more dishes, wipe down table, start a load of laundry, change a diaper, pick up toys, change a diaper, nurse, deal with tantrum, lunch, change laundry, nurse, think about doing those toning exercises for your arms, drink diet coke for energy, feel bad about drinking diet coke, make lunch, do dishes, wipe down kitchen, facebook, start another load, nurse....REPEAT!!! Gahhh I go round and round in circle doing the same things over and over again.

On a happy side note remodeling has officially started, a wall has been taken out, tile ordered and dates scheduled.

On a crappy note the Troopers transmission is shot and we have to buy a new car.....just when we decided on wook flooring :(.

Presley is huge, 13 lbs and has ankle and wrist rolls, I am in heaven.

Kash is full of energy and life and gives me a full day, everyday but he is such a sweetie, his new response to everything is "no way mom, no way", he of course has no idea how bad this sounds, so it is kind of cute with his sweet tone.

We leave for Mexico in less than two weeks and I am so excited!!

I promise pictures are coming soon, I am trying to catch Kash in his Imagination Movers dance time, sooooooo freakin cute and funny- I must share it with the world!

2 comments:

ARob said...

When will you guys be in Mexico? We are going this Friday through Monday and the 24-26...

Jen said...

Have a great time in Mexico! I'm jealous.