Saturday, March 28, 2009

I hate when that happens...

I was SOOO tired last night. We enjoyed an awesome bbq at our friends Shelby and Alshli's- they just had a baby too, so I guess it is a "playdate" for the parents. So after a night of steak, chicken, salad, grilled veggies and a lovely glass of white wine- I was out for the count. I fell right asleep. 3:30am rolls around and I wake up to go to the bathroom and can't fall back asleep...two reasons 1. Lady gaga's "Just Dance" was in my head from working out earlier and 2. I was thinking about paint colors and window treatments for our house!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I hate when this happens. I can't turn my brain off and toss and turn to no avail. Finally around 4 I decided i might as well get up and get some stuff done around the house. So here I am, dishes done, kitchen reeeaalllly clean, 2 cups of coffee in, email checked, week planned and playdates scheduled. Paint colors and window treatments still undecided..grrrrr. I wish I could turn my brain off, but I know myself when this happens and I ussually just end up laying in bed listening to PJ breath and think about things. What do you do when you can't sleep, try to fight through or just get up??

1 comment:

Ali said...

I will come help you ASAP! Maybe sometime after work this week I can go over! Wednesdays and Fridays work the best for me.