Tuesday, February 17, 2009

25 Things

In a tribute to the infamous 25 things on facebook, here is 25 things about PJ and me, a little different but totally sweet and following the Valentine's Day theme...


♥ What are your middle names? Laine and James
♥ How long have you been together? been together since 1998 (10 years!!), Married in 2005
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? Since 6th grade...so 4 years, how silly is that- I even have a diary entry about having a crush on him in middle school, go ahead roll yours eyes...
♥ Who asked whom out? He asked me and I was so happy!
♥ How old are each of you? His 25 and I am 24
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? Probably his brother Alex and my sister Kerri
♥ Do you have any children together? Yes, Paxton Kash 2 and Presley 2 months!!
♥ What about pets? Pets- 2 kitties we have had for 7 years- Hobbs and Puddin.. animals- there is one that is here called Meatball.
♥ Did you go to the same school? middle school and high school
♥ Are you from the same home town?Yes
♥ Who is the smartest? PJ wins on most things-esp geography, but I am def. the better writer/speller.
♥ Who is the most sensitive?Me, I am all sensitivity, although he has his moments.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? hmmm, probably eegees
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? The carribean mon
♥ Who has the craziest exes? Exes?? We were like 14, but I will say he had some crazy ones
♥ Who has the worst temper? Him, when it comes out once a year
♥ Who does the cooking? I cook the most, but he does lots of yummy grilling.
♥ Who is more social? We are about the same on this one, I will say PJ though.
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Me hands down.
♥ Who is the more stubborn? I think we are equal if different ways
♥ Who hogs the bed? We are so funny, we both stay on our sides
♥ Who wakes up earlier?Usually me, but he gets up with Kash lately to let me sleep, which saves the day everyday.
♥ Where was your first date? If you call walking down to Brooklyn Pizza after school a date...
♥ Who has the bigger family? I do
♥ Do you get flowers often?Every once in a while.
♥ How do you spend the holidays? We try to alternate sides of the family
♥ How long did it take to get serious? Roll you eyes again, but like a week.
♥ Who eats more?PJ, he amazes me sometimes.
♥ Who does/ did the laundry?Me....except I am awful at it...I have ruined so many things and I don't get either, my mom does the BEST laundry.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? I am, but I think he fakes it so he doesn't have to do stuff.
♥ Who drives when you are together? PJ, it just seems like the guys job to me :-)

4 comments:

*Erica* said...

What a great list! Sounds like Jack and I are very similar to you and PJ...too bad we live so far apart, we could totally hang out!

Jen said...

This is so cute.

My husband and I were 14 when we started dating too. That's the best way to do it. :)

Teresa said...

Great list!

And I emailed you some interview questions, to the addy you have on blogger. Let me know if you didn't get it :)

Jesse said...

seriously, Paxton can eat, I'd like to relate a story to help prove it, but alas, he has eaten that too.