Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Yes, I have disapeared

I am vastly overwhelmed by the whole two children thing. Kash has turned into an evil little monster who laughs at my attempts to discipline and still poops in his pants. Presley wakes up every other hour during the night, which is her job but makes the poster child for concealer, my house is a wreck, crumbs are eating me alive, the dishes are piled up, Meatball stinks in general and I am in grave need of a shower. So yes, motherhood has arrived. God bless Jon and Kate plus 8 because I convinced the woman has to be on drugs to be so organized and peppy with so many children. So if I don't come on and report the latest feats in this household you know why. I have disappeared somewhere under the dust, crumbs, diapers, laundry, bills and toys, please send help.

5 comments:

Jen said...

You'll get in the groove of it soon. It takes awhile so go easy on yourself. Nothing wrong with a frozen pizza for dinner tonight. :)

*Erica* said...

Hang in there! I know how you feel, though. It's hard not to get buried in all the tasks and chores, not even to mention if you get to go to the bathroom or not! It helps me sometimes to look at the big picture: The world will not stop turning if the dishes/laundry/cleaning doesn't get done. It might be a little cluttered and drive me completely crazy (!), but it's ok. The kids won't be this size forever...the dishes will wait.

Good luck...you will look back on these days soon and laugh! (And maybe sigh with relief that it's over! Ha!)

marciabenavidez said...

I love your blog and kids! Buy Paxton some training pants! Love, Mom

marciabenavidez said...

I love your blog and your babies! Buy Paxton some training pants! Love MOM

Ali said...

Sounds like you need a Girls Dinner ASAP!!!