Friday, January 23, 2009

Yay for weight gain!

I am sleep deprived, so I plan on keeping this short and sweet...and no the title was not a mistake...





Yes, you read right, I am so excited. Presley weighs over a whopping 7lbs now..which is actually AMAZING (dr's words)...she was sure I was feeding her formula (I'm not), God must have just given me cream for milk, whatever it is, it is working. She is no longer considered "preemie" by weight standards and her charts are amazing. As for sleeping longer through the night, no such luck, but I am taking the positive view that longer hours of sleep are right around the corner.




In other news, I will be heading up to Phoenix with PJ on Sunday for his bone marrow donation procedure. He was matched to a man from CA who has leukemia, Monday and Tuesday he will be undergoing a procedure to donate his bone marrow and stem cells. Yesterday and for the next few days leading up to the procedure he is receiving a shot that makes him produce more white blood cells and in effect makes hiim feel still and flu-like, so please keep him and the man on the receiving end in your prayers.




Kash has wee-wee'd? (hate that word) in the potty twice and had probably 200 more skittles, but hey it's something.




Lost is recorded and ready for viewing...thats about it around here. Give me Lost and some comfort food and I am a happy woman :-)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sounds like a lot going on around there! Wow. I hope all goes well with the procedure, potty training and the gaining of weight for your wee girl. :)

You look gorgeous, by the way. :)