Monday, January 12, 2009

Not much here...

It is the ussual around here, thanks for all of your supportive comments, I have since had an attitude adjustment, which I guess I will need often and am trying to tackle everything with a positive and thankful attitude. Which means the laundry is nearly done, my house is "pretty clean", my babies are both sleeping (sigh of delight) and I am contemplating taking Meatball to training myself- I think that is the only way that will get done. I had a great weekend, Saturday while PJ went to the Coyotes game with some of the guys I spent some beloved girl time with my mom and sister. We had so much fun! I missed my alone time with them. I made a mediterranian salmon pasta and we just talked the night away, for those of you who have sisters you know how awesome it is to have a great friend who is always there and shares so many special bonds. I feel like my mom and sister understand me so much and they love me despite my boatload of imperfections! Sunday we made it to our Adult Bible Fellowship (ABF) and we followed it up with a party- my Real Estate company had their "holiday party" yesterday, it was fun to chat it up with adults and I even indulged in a bit of champagne. Back to the grind here though, PJ's dad, wife and son are coming in town this week so we will have lots of visiting to do and Kash and Mason will get to play! I am hoping to sneak in a date night on Wednesday if they haven't already arrived, I miss my honey!

3 comments:

Thankful Paul said...

Hello!

Leesha said...

Awww, I'm so glad that you are feeling better. I'm also really jealous that you have a sister :-) I relate to you though because I love just spending time with my mom. I can't wait to see you and meet Presley. I bet she has already changed so much. Miss you guys!

*Erica* said...

Isn't girl time fabulous?! There is nothing better in my book. I love it when I get the chance to spend time with my sisters!

I hope your date night works out! We need one, too...that doesn't involve chemotherapy! lol ;-)