Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful!

Okay Okay, I know I am starting a little bit early for the month and I am sure my hormones may have something to do with it, but I can't help but feel extraordinarily thankful for so much in my life. We are dealing with some issues here in the Buglewicz household (babies are expensive with no insurance) yet despite all the difficulties we face everyday I look around myself and become engulfed with love and thankfulness. God has been so good to us and blessed us in more ways than I can count. My whole family is healthy, I have my amazing mom (who is my best friend and the most wonderful woman I know), my caring and hilarious dad, my wonderful in-laws, friends and extended family. In fact, PJ and I have never lost anyone we were extremely close to, I know that day will come for now I fell incredibly thankfull; health and people are blessings that should never be taken for granted. I also realized that I have been given the most wonderful husband. PJ has not only been making me laugh for over 10 years now but he works hard for our family, meets all of my needs, is a great father, is exceptionally handsome and he is totally opposite of my type A personality (which mellows our family out). He knows how to comfort me and when I need comfort, he knows when I need a break, he loves me despite obvious dorkiness (in fact I think he likes my dorkiness) and he leads our family like the strong and brave man God made him. Kash is another blessing, every day I get to spend with him is a gift, he makes me laugh and makes my heart smile, he makes my worries go away and is such a ray of light in our lives, even on the hard days. He is learning and growing so much right now, talking more, showing new emotions, making tons of new adorable expressions and he loves reading books. I can't help but wonder what the new baby will bring to our little family, more love that is for sure, a little sister for Kash, a daughter for PJ and I, a blessing indeed. Nope, I am not stopping there either, I am thankful for our new house, the food in our fridge, living in the US, our health, the weather in the 70's right now, that I haven't gained 40 lbs with this pregnancy (yet :-), the pumpkin candy corns, friends old and new, Christmas season, and Jesus Christ most of all. Whew, I think that sums it up for me right now, hopefully my next post won't be so sappy...but I can't make any promises!!

3 comments:

Leesha said...

You are blessed indeed :-)

Can't wait to see you this month!!!

Healthnutcutie said...

Thanks! That must be your official RSVP, so I will pass it on. I am sad I missed you the other day- we should have done lunch or something. Can't wait to see you then next weekend:-)

Leesha said...

Yeah, sorry. I emailed Ali on Myspace earlier in the week because I lost the invite with the phone number! I wish I could have stayed in town longer but it was busy busy at work! See you soon!