Monday, November 10, 2008

Grumpidy Grump Grump

Not much going on here..I am just tired and grumpy...must be the third trimester. I have yet to find a food that does not give me heartburn or an angle where my butt is smooth....must be the third trimester. I have a million things to get done yet energy for only a few and no energy to try to get my darling husband to do them, so I thought I would vent to the few blog readers I have who are probably rolling their eyes as they read this at work because well they are at work and I am at home...mind you with heartburn, cellulite and the need to sleep :-). My stupid dog eats crayons and Kash's playhouse and then leaves things that spill on the floor that I actually want him to eat...grrr, he is the dumbest dog I have ever had contact with, does anyone know a good trainer that just does it because they love it and not for the money?? If so send them my way please. I hope to post again this week in a jollier? mood.

4 comments:

Cloee's Mommy said...

Hey! Looks like that baby is on her way :) I've been sooo busy! I'm working at CPS now...Moday thru Friday, alll day long. I didn't RSVP in time to your baby shower :-/ I just realized. I hope it's okay that I still come?? You look great by the way!

Jen said...

You're looking fabulous!

Jen said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog.

Have you checked out the actual hypnobirthing book? It's called Hypnobirthing: The Mongan Method. Here's a link to it: http://www.amazon.com/HypnoBirthing-natural-approach-comfortable-birthing/dp/0757302661/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1226543638&sr=8-1

If you were just looking for recommended reads on natural childbirth but not specifically hypnobirthing, let me know. You can e-mail me at alittlebitofus@hotmail.com if you'd like.

I'd love to be your doula but don't think I'd make it in time if you called to tell me you were in labor. ;)

Elizabeth said...

Kodi! I love the photos you posted. You look great and I am so sad that I am missing this time in your life. Call me, I miss you!