Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby Paige/Presley/Penny's Shower


This past weekend my wonderful friends Katy & Alejandra threw us a fabulous baby shower!! I had so much fun and felt like new baby is already so loved! The bash was great, there were 3 types of chili, two types of cornbread and a dessert buffet that I only wish I had a picture of!! I was NOT a good blogger this weekend and only have a few pics, I think because I was spending the whole time having a blast! We got so many cute things for the new baby and I finally can start on her room now. There were even games, boys included, the first of which was a name vote. PJ chose the names and those up for naming were: Paige, Prestley, Penny, Cherry, Gertrude (he thinks he is hilarious as this was a fake name) and Natalia. Paige won with an overwhelming 18 votes, first runners up were Prestley and Paige tied at 9 votes each with the others tailing behind and few write-ins... and of course we are still not sure! Ah, I hate this part, I am sure we will be in the hospital still weighing our options. A couple at our church who have baby only a ew months old told us that they didn't name her for over a month!! For the first month they just called her baby girl or something, I really don't want that to happen so we better really begin thinking about what we like now! The rest of the games were captured in the pictures below and were so funny! I think everyone had a great time and I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. Here is a small taste of what the day entailed...




32 Weeks, 2 Days


The "dirty diaper" game...contestants went througha bout 10 diapers and tried to desphire what the contents were...I think most lost on the twix...


Me and GG Pat!


More Diaper pics...PJ and Shelby both won, they got them all right..good thing too since Shelby will also be a new daddy come February!




The bottle-guzzling contest...



Ryan won, but PJ insists that he cheated and drank 1/2 before...hmmm
And thats all the photos :-( I wish I had taken some of everyone there, there were so many special people that we love there. I will also have to take some pics of the adorable and awesomely practical gifts for the little one....now we just have to figure out the name thing.






2 comments:

Ali said...

I'm sad we didn't get a KLAK photo! :( I really like Presley Paige!!! I don't like Penny...maybe because I think of our puppy. I'm glad you and PJ enjoyed the shower!!! XOXO

*Erica* said...

Looks like a great shower! How fun for you! You are an a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e pregnant woman! The comic strips are a really neat idea, too. Thank you for all your comments! Oh, BTW, I like Paige and Natalia.....