Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's how we roll...

24 Weeks Pregnant

Kash's new attitude!



Here are a few highlights from last weekend. We made it to our friend Aiden's 3rd birthday party, where Spiderman Masks were all the rage. Here is Kash in his John Deere shirt running around with another little boy. We had so much fun! We went swimming and did cake and icecream and then....carried him out screaming (nap time). Sunday we went to a wedding shower for Justin and Danielle and had an awesome time seeing friends and watching them open up various kitchen items (trying not to be jealous of the bakeware). This week we have ventured to the park twice and twice I have also left carrying Kash screaming in my arms to the car (nap time). That just seems to be the way we roll now. Go in happy and great, leave screaming in moms arms, falling asleep in the car. This was at 10 in the morning too it is not like i am keeping this kid out until 10 at night!! This is so new to me to have to do this everywhere we go and becoming hard on my pregnant bellly and pride. Does anyone have any tricks or suggestions to try? He is beyond reasoning when this happens and ussually (i find out) exhuasted, but I am tired of it too. This week coming up is pretty low key, a yard sale and hopfully some more progresss made on the remodel and garage (insert scary music here please).


2 comments:

Cloee's Mommy said...

oh, the screaming two year old. I have found the best way to avoid the fits is to just not leave the house...lol. Um, that's how I control it anyway, It seems like they don't scream until you're in public or at a really awkward bad time. Hopefully they grow out of it soon, I'm tired too!!! You look great by the way, preggoness treats you well :)

Healthnutcutie said...

Yeah, I thought about just not ever leaving the house, but I would go crazy being stuck inside all day. I jsut wish it were cooler! How did Cloee do last week? Is she recovered? Thank, I wish I felt fabulous...