Monday, August 18, 2008

One day down...Four to go...

Wow, I am so excited this week is finally here. This week is monumental to our lives for several different reasons!! Tomorrow we sign the last documents for the new house and turn over....gulp our down payment. In addition, Kash's HUGE birthday present from all of his grandparents gets delivered (Woow00, my life saver), you'll have to wait and see what it is. Wednesday we have the first and probably only sonogram, we will finally know if this little bean inside me is a boy or a girl. I am so scared of getting a false result and then the baby being born the opposite of what we prepare for, but from what I have read we are pretty in the clear getting the sono at 20 weeks and not like 17. With Kash we didn't find out and I was so okay with being surprised, but this time I have wanted to know from the beginning and now I can't come to figure out how I didn't find out last time. The only thing I can think is that once you figure you'll find out, there is no stopping you! I also get to get a haircut on Wed which is a major plus because that means I can make a gorgeous blow-out last 4-6 days, no joke (if you know me this is a HUGE feat). Thursday I am treating myself to a much-needed pedicure, which at this point is a selfless act to benefit of others, that is how bad my feet are and rounding out the night with a girls dinner at Frog-n-Firken, which has these gynormously thick, crusty slices of pizza and ice-cold beer-er soda :-( Oh well , it is all worth it for the bean (see once we know what it is we can give the bean a name too). Then Friday we get the keys to the new house and the chaos of remodeling, painting, moving and general fix-up begins. Anyone who loves our family is welcome to help ;-). For now I will focus on the content filling in my belly from the BLT's we had on crustly rolls with grilled portabella mushrooms and sweet potato fries that and the fact that I got to share them with the most gorgeous wonderful man in the world, well actually the two of them :-). Goodnight Y'all and I will leave you with these pics...

Pizza...who me?



Okay..it was me!


Adventures with home-made play-doe


Flowers from the husband..."just because" ;-)


1 comment:

Cloee's Mommy said...

Hey, call us if you need some help moving. We don't have a whole lot going on and would love to be there!! :-)