Monday, August 11, 2008

Eggplant Anyone?

I have decided that I am starting to take the shape of an eggplant. My shoulders to the bottom of my belly, well I guess my torso are starting to be shaped exactly like an eggplant...I made this decision while catching a glance of myself doing bi-cep curls in the mirror at the gym today. Lovely...I feel as if I am at the is she pregnant or pulling beer-bongs everynight stage. I made the mistake of asking PJ if I looked pregnant before going to the gym the other day and I am sure in his sweetness he said "no", which to me means that instead I still just look fat, like and eggplant. Pregnancy is a miracle no doubt, but until you experience it yourself is hard to understand. I think pregnancy looks beautiful and sexy on other women, but when you start to lose your waist and your arms beging to look like snausages...you begin to miss your old self. I wish more people embraced pregnancy and the female body, but it seems that we will continue to see the stars back to size -0 bodies only 3 weeks after baby and thus the rest of us will feel the pressure from society "not to let ourselves go" just because we're pregnant. But I want to be healthy and give this baby all it needs so I will continue to work out....1. because I LOVE IT and 2. It will make me and baby healthier and 3. Brownies have started to taste extra delicious...so I will waddle my way into that gym hopefully until the day I deliver.

Moving on....because there is not good transition here... we had a fantabulous week and were able to celebrate Justin's 29th birhtday, usher in the Olympics and get a 18.5 week photo taken of the belly, I'll leave you with those...




18 WEEKS 3 DAYS
SOON TO BE MR. AND MRS. RADMACHER
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!

1 comment:

Cloee's Mommy said...

You totally look pregnant...we are always our worst critics. I'll see you the 21st! What's been going on with the house??