Thursday, July 17, 2008

Whoa, thats a whole lot of belly!


Yikes, check out this picture the hubby took this morning...This is me at exactly 15 weeks (which means I am currently in my 16th week, so confusing really). My pregnancy books and website tell me that the baby is about 4.5 inches long right now and 2 ounces and hopefully/thankfully the ears have moved from the neck to their rightful place on the side of the head. Isn't God amazing? So on to the pic, I didn't realize until I saw the picture that I am way showing, I still feel just fat, squishy and bloated with a uterus somewhere in there. Until this...now I realize that I am showing, I looked at my old pics and realize that I looked this way at about 5-6 months last time so I am a little early...damn those abs with their lack of muscle memory!! I am only up 2lbs which is bound to shoot up at any point, I think one time with kash I gained 5 lbs in a week, not looking forward to that momentous occasion.


On a different note, we are supposed to go to Mexico this weekend to visit my dad and sail on his cool, new boat. But now I found out our hosue inspection is Monday at 9:30 so long as all the utilities get turned on...and we are leaving Friday afternoon, making for a very short trip overall. Sigh, not sure what we are going to do yet but I will keep everyone updated!

No comments: