Monday, July 14, 2008

Moustache Mania

Okay, I know I said this last time, but this time I mean it...I will be updating the blog so often you won't even know what to do with yourselves...I mean the maybe one person that reads this every other week, but thats okay. Maybe if I wrote more often there would actually be a reason to check the blog in the first place.

We were lucky enough to get a visit from one of our old friend, Huber from Chicago. He came in late Friday night where the evening turned into what i like to call Moustache Mania...







Looking at the photos now, I realize that a more appropriate name would be something like facial hair fiascos or hair happenings in Tucson, but none of those has the ring that Moustach Mania does. The rest of the weekend was filled to the brim, totalling I believe less than 8 hours of sleep, leaving me feeling like I have the flu. I am working hard to get back on track with my sleep and excercising, which has been less than succesfull, but it is only Monday giving me four more days to fit excercise in. We are leaving for Mexico on Friday to fish in my dad's new boat and then something terrible will be taking place on Saturday...but I will leave that story for next time.



No comments: