Saturday, June 7, 2008

Long time, No post!


Okay so I realize that in order to have a blog that you actually have to post things on it. The long and short of it is, I am tired and sick all day long. So actually sitting up and putting forth effort and thought into what I am going to write proves to be way too much of a challenge for this 9 week pregnant gal. Things have been busy around here, we enjoyed a swim date with Cassy and Cloee (Have fun in Germany guys), enjoyed a visit from Papa Eddie, haircuts, swimming, bbqing and last ngith we celebrated my sister Kerri's 40th birthday! I promise to start taking more pics and updating more for those friends and fam that are out of town so you can see the action here, but for now, I will leave you witha 9 week belly pic!

2 comments:

Cloee's Mommy said...

what is that? There is no belly, not that I can see anyway :)

Cloee and I are having fun. We'll have to set something else up when we are home! I'm sorry you're still feeling sick....it'll pass soon (I hope!).

Hey, I do read this thing so you better update more often!!

<3

Ali said...

Awwww! So cute! xoxo