Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Vaca Pics at Last!



Here are the boys at the beach, How cute is Mason, he is 1 today! Happy Birthday Mason!




the camera here, but a cute pic none the less! I loved my graduation dress and it is a shame there are not more photos of it!

















Here is one of me and Cassy, my best school mate! We did ALL of our group projects together and our children are within 2 months of age.












This is my sister-in-law Susan and I. We totally get each other in so many ways, I think my brother in so lucky to have her. She also was sweet enough to give a toast to PJ at my graduation to thank him for all the baby-watching and support he gave me to graduate...GO PJ!











This is us on the merry-go-round at the Santa Monica Pier. It was Kash's first experience with the go-round and he cried when we had to say goodby to the horses.

















Here is one with my parents, that is my mom's hand on my belly, kind of looks freakish if it were mine. We all look so proud, even though my mom looks as if she is going to cry!









1 comment:

Casandra said...

hey! Just a random comment..go to www.naty.com They are biodegradable diapers with no oil products or plastic. They work really good too...which is weird. I use them on Cloee and I don't have to feel bad about filling up the landfills. You can buy them on Amazon or other places online. Anyway, I wanted to share the info! Miss you! The babies need to spend time together soon!