Friday, May 9, 2008

Blueberries again kash?

I can always tell when Kash has been to his nani & poppi's house because I can tell he has eaten a TON of blueberries and I know this from the massive loads of blue speckled playdough poop I change in the few hours thereafter. Sorry if that is TMI for some of you, but I know most parents this won't bother. In fact, we are all keenly aware of what type of poop our children are producing. Smell, color, consistency and we even talk about with others, like I am doing here. On a less icky note, tomorrow we leave for Flagstaff for MY GRADUATION. I can't even believe it is true, but after tomorrow I am an official college graduate, contrary to what you might believe after reading a posts on this blog. We are heading out at 7 and the graduation is at 2, followed by dinner and family and then breakfast for Mother's Day. I don't get to do much dining with my mom so this will be a real treat. From there we head to LA to see PJ's real dad, his wife and thier son Mason who happens to be younger than his nephew, our son Kash. Does that even make any sense to you? Hilarious since I am the only one that reads this, but I try to imagine if someone did...it would be hard to follow.

1 comment:

Casandra said...

I totally followed you! hehe